Sunday 13 November 2016

Steampunk the Thames

At Thames on the weekend there was a festival on called Steam Punk.  For the past few months my sisters and I have been working on our costume. The day started of with the car parade. It was amazing. Then it went onto the markets and then the circus. The circus was my favourite part because everything was free except for the food. They had some really fun games like throw the rings, bouncy castle races and more. I spent most of my time hanging out with Archie and Jayde.

There was really cool performances  like this girl who had a ring with ropes and a huge structure to it and she climbed up to the top of the post and started going into a handstand. There were these two men who came up aswell and they started juggling around her. It was such an amazing day and I can’t wait until next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment