Wednesday 26 October 2016

Labour weekend


On Thursday My Dad, Sister and Poppy went do too paraparaumu to get our new boat. They stayed the night down there then came back on friday. I rushed home from school but there was no boat. At around 4:30 I see a ute with a boat on it come past and then I realise that that we our new boat. I was so excited I ran around and helped dad back in p.s I only guided him 👍.

As soon as he turned of the ute I jumped in to have  a look.  I jumped on the seats and laid in the beds. Then I see this really cool window at the front of the boat so I popped it open and saw dad and we started pulling faces at each other.  I see all the cool features like a live bait tank and a cool sliding window that dad got put on special.


Not long after they came Mum turned up and so did my Grandad. It was my Mum’s birthday so grandad bought her some flowers and we got her a locket. Poppy left and we had Drew and Maria come over, they are some of our parents friends.Maria we kind and brought us around some food for the BBQ. Not long after Izzy and the kids came around.

Toki and I hung out in the boat trying to see where we could fit. I went inside for a while then when I came out I saw that Fraggile, Jodi, Adam  and Parky had came around. Izzy was manning the Barbie and Lexi was inside cooking some wraps. My Aunty and Cousins came around later on and we all curled up and watched a movie in the lounge.

We decided to watch Hunt for the wilder people. Once the food had finished cooking Jodi brought it inside and we had some. Not long after everyone started to fall asleep but I didn’t. Everyone started to leave and I went to bed. That was my main highlight of my weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment