Tuesday 18 October 2016

Diy Miniature Garden creations!!!

DIY Miniature Garden creations
Today we created a mini garden. You brought your own supplies in and then we got creating. We started off with a small plan and went from there. I decided to create a fairy garden. I got some small pebbles from our fish tank and some succulents out of the garden. I grabbed some fairy lights of my wall and some sting.

When we started of in the morning we did a quick plan and then started. I started by grabbing some sand and putting it in the bottom of my container. I placed in my succulents and spread some pebbles around them.  I went on a stick hunt with Emma to find some sticks for my bunting. I took my sticks, string and my triangles and hot glued them together. I placed them in and started taping some fairy lights onto the top of my container.

When I was all done I cleaned up all my mess and took my masterpiece inside. After morning tea Moana and whenua came into our class to look at our creations. We explained to them all the different parts to them and they seemed quite fascinated. I really enjoyed making these gardens and hopefully we can make them again.
My Masterpiece 

No comments:

Post a Comment