Thursday 18 August 2016

Waimata Netball Tournament

I was a cold frosty morning. I smack the alarm on the head and get up. I hop into my black and white netball uniform. Grab a bowl, Milk and some Weetbix. I lace up my shoes, fill up my drink bottle and I am ready to go. We arrive at school to pick up 2 other team members. We have a dance party on the way to Waihi. When we arrive we take of our track pants. We watch the other teams play and eye up our competition. We played our first and and the score was 4-5 to us. It was quite cool wining our first game. Unfortunately we lost the rest of our games. Our last game we lost by 1. The year 5 Netball team won their age division and went into over time.  The year 6 netball team got second. We had a good day and finished of with ice cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment