Wednesday 18 May 2016

Goal Reflection

"I  ORGANISE MYSELF TO BE READY TO LEARN.  I KNOW WHEN I NEED TO TAKE A  BREAK FROM LEARNING"   My goals 
  • This week I will turn my light out at 8.45pm  so I can get the right amount of sleep I need. 
  • I'll  put celery or carrots in my lunch so I have some extra vegetables 
  • Also I will take regular brain break so my brain can clear and function

I think I achieved my set goal  I put celery in my lunch everyday and took quite a few brain breaks. I did turn my light out at 8.45 pm but I stayed up a bit mucking around. Earlier this week we discussed our goal . We had to set out own personal goal.  I think I did well with this goal but I think I can still improve. I will improve by carryng this goal through out this term and the next 2. 

No comments:

Post a Comment