Wednesday 8 November 2017

Comic Questions


  1. What is the message in your story?
I think the meaning in my story is that you can’t always trust what you’ve been told and that not everyone tells the truth.  
  1. What was your favourite part in the story and why?
My favorite part in the story would be the  part when he said “That is the only flag I believe”. It’s my favourite part because he isn’t afraid to speak up no matter what.
  1. How did you feel about the ending to your story and why?
I feel that it suits the story and that it’s finished it up well.
  1. Why do you think people write comics?
I thinks it’s a different way of writing a story and expressing themselve.

  1. If you could change one thing about your comic what would it be and why?

The only thing I would change would be that Don lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment