Monday 19 September 2016

Volley ball down at HPC

Volley ball down at HPC
Image result for volleyball
Today we all walked down to the local college to take volley ball with some of the year 12s. When we got down there we piled into the gym and listened to Ange talk. After she had finished talking we split into our groups. I meet the leaders of our group and they were called Rihanna and Daniel.


We played a quick game of line tag and then got straight into it. We got split into pairs so Edell and I went with each other. We just did some serving to the wall and then we starting serving to each other. We kept switching partners so we could work with others. We had a little time left so we played some real volleyball.  


We were split in half and we started. When Liam had the first serve you could hear the big thud. When the ball came at me I whacked it as hard as I could. Then after a little while we swapped around so I was now a server. My first serve wasn’t that good but after awhile they started getting better. We heard the final school bell go, so we knew it was time to leave.

On Thursday we have another session and I can’t wait. I had lots of fun and I think other students did to.

No comments:

Post a Comment